Welcome to my blog! I'm spending 9 months (primarily in Fez) doing research, learning Moroccan Arabic, and discovering life in Morocco.
This is not an official Department of State website. The views and information presented here are my own and do not represent the Fulbright Program or the Department of State.
home watch naples fl
-
Here at Airport Kia of Naples we offer a wide selection of used cars trucks
and SUVs. 735 8th Street South Naples Florida 34102.
Typical Florida Home In...
building a luxury home
-
A custom home is one you design not a house someone is trying to fit you
into. Starside Custom Builders creates extraordinary homes for discerning
client...
Pack. Unpack. Eliminate. Repeat.
-
I started the process of packing up my possessions a week and a day prior
to my departure from Morocco. The last time that I left the country with
this lev...
Where's the rain?
-
Rain. Day upon day of foggy, moist, freezing drizzle. A persistant wet that
leaves mold on the walls of my house, ice on my floor, clumps the salt in
its...
Nexstop Guides
-
Fave Washington, DC Eats View Fave Washington, DC Eats in a larger map
Eating Out In Rabat View Eating Out in Rabat in a larger map A Week in the
City of L...
The post I've been avoiding
-
*UWC-AW Class of 2004 Reunion, Berlin 2009*
*(Plus an old KS high school buddy, Simon)*
*Some UWC friends in Berlin: Imogen, Lisa, Andras and Doris*
*Andra...
A New Familiar Dance
-
Oh my: welcome October! I was unsure whether or not I would continue to
blog this year or not (as I was not very faithful at writing at the end of
last yea...
On "Toxic Waters"
-
Tiredly perusing the Sunday edition of *The New York Times *after a full
day of surfing off Morocco's coast, my eyes quickly caught the caption
"Toxic Wate...
MoRockin In the Free World Has Moved!
-
Dear Friends, faithful followers, lurkers and stalkers of all kind and
confession:
Still looking for those crazy stories you heard here first? Or the other...
-
May....The 'Bitter' Month
Apparently in Kazakh, the month of May means 'bitter', and therefore most
people in this country refuse to get married during th...
Hot Biscuits!
-
Without fail, as I stand on my balcony sizing up the day with a cup of tea
or coffee in hand, a man walks by on the street below rolling his wooden
cart an...
Xmas and New Years in Italy
-
Hi Everyone,
Still in shock when I see 2009 written everywhere. Where does the time go?!
Christmas away from family and friends was a first for me but the f...
Enjoying FoCo
-
The next day's activities were more centered around Fort Collins (FoCo).
After some errands, we walked to the New Belgium Brewery for a free tour.
Got a n...
lizards on the roof
-
Sanuko!! (that's good day in fufulde). This morning, I woke up at 3am to
either a baby lizard or cricket crying in my ceiling. I've found that
whenever I t...
Ta Da!
-
All right everybody. That's it for this blog!
I arrived back in the US safely, completely wowed and grateful for all the
Peace Corps and Morocco have given...
if i'm getting paid...let me do my job
-
Last night, I was working at Waldo's. This couple and other woman come in
every week. Last night, being no different, the man orders a smoothie, one
woman ...
1 comment:
You should post recipes with your pictures :)
Love reading all of your posts!
My life update: Currently passing all of my classes (woot!) and I did my first blood draw last week!
And I'm totally serious, if you get recipes, you should post them!!!
Post a Comment