Marhaba bikom!

Welcome to my blog! I'm spending 9 months (primarily in Fez) doing research, learning Moroccan Arabic, and discovering life in Morocco.

This is not an official Department of State website. The views and information presented here are my own and do not represent the Fulbright Program or the Department of State.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My First Entry :-)

This is a test. I am still in the United States, playing around with how this blog stuff works. Actually I'm still at Gustavus. Graduated in January but yep... still here :-P
"The rapprochement of peoples is only possible when differences of culture and outlook are respected and appreciated rather than feared and condemned, when the common bond of human dignity is recognized as the essential bond for a peaceful world."
-J. William Fulbright
In July I went to Washington, D.C. for Fulbright Pre-Departure Orientation and got to kow other Fulbrighters, some of whom are pictured in the photo below!



This is not an official Department of State website. The views and information presented here are my own and do not represent the Fulbright Program or the Department of State.

No comments: